IRELAND’S FOREMOST EXPERTS IN PSYCHOMETRIC TESTING
With over 20 years’ experience designing and delivering the best psychometric testing processes to help organisations, all over the world, confidently make the best selection decisions, you need look no further than Organisational Solutions.
Selection decisions are among the most important decisions your business will ever make. CVs and interviews will simply not tell you whether a candidate is a fit for your company’s culture, how they will interact with existing employees and whether they will be committed to their role. Psychometric tests answer these questions and much more and this is why they should always play a critical role in your decision making.
WHY CHOOSE US FOR PSYCHOMETRIC TESTING?
At Organisational Solutions, the level of expertise, professionalism, experience and knowledge that is brought to selection decisions is totally unrivalled in Europe. We are agile in our approach and, with access to any psychometric test we want, you can be assured that the service you receive will always be the best. We only use the most highly validated, reliable and appropriate psychometric tests to ensure your company selects the best candidate for the job, first time, every time. We are committed to building long-term relationships with our clients. This begins by gaining a thorough understanding of your recruitment needs, which enables us to tailor the selection process to your specific and unique requirements.
THE BENEFITS OF PSYCHOMETRIC TESTING
We use psychometric assessment as a central part of the recruitment process for a number of reasons:
- Psychometric tests are a reliable, objective, and defensible means of establishing information about candidates that is directly related to the way they are likely to perform in a job.
- It is possible to make direct quantifiable comparisons between other candidates and other relevant occupational populations.
- The information obtained from the psychometric testing process is complementary to other selection methods used and can assist in improving the validity of the overall selection decision.
- Individuals who are assessed are generally impressed with a process that is seen to give them an opportunity to demonstrate their abilities and attitudes in a fair and objective manner.
- Our unique blend of scientifically proven assessment content, market leading technology and our extensive knowledge and expertise, ensure we deliver selection methods that drive individual and organisational effectiveness.