Assessment centres are often used for Graduate Recruitment (which you can read about under Graduate Recruitment). However, we typically use an Assessment Centre approach when assessing very Senior candidates, typically Director level and above. In fact, one of our most respected Associates has literally written a book on the subject; well, several, in fact. Our Assessment Centres represent a thorough, systematic and successful way of establishing a candidate’s suitability for a given role. At Organisational Solutions, we are highly experienced in the design and delivery of fully tailored assessment centres. To put it simply, it is a day’s assessment of a candidate using various different techniques and procedures.
For example, we begin with an analysis of your business needs and the role requirements, so that we can tailor the assessment centre process to your specific needs. A range of robust psychometric assessments will then be chosen on the basis of the needs analysis and tailored in-tray, presentation and group exercises can also be incorporated in order to identify the talent that’s right for your business.
By regularly reviewing and auditing the assessment centre process we can ensure that your company keeps abreast of new market innovations and industry best practice. Our tailored in-tray exercises are 100% bespoke to your business and the role. However, lots of test publishers have produced excellent Situational Judgement Tests (SJTs) in recent years, and continue to do so. Thus, if there is a very tight timeframe involved, it is possible to find an SJT that may cover 80% of what you wish to examine. You can cover the other 20% with the additional exercises.